Sunday, October 4, 2009

Monday Mayhem with Sand&SilkDesigns

Well, let me tell you how my eyes watered just looking at these yummy hand dyed yarns. I think there was a little drool on my chin too.

When I was young my grand mother taught me to knit, crochet and embroider, just a few among her many talents! I wasn't quite as good at the knitting as I was with the crochet.

I put away my needles while I was raising my children, and really didn't miss it too much. Well, about 5 years ago I started knitting all kinds of goodies from scarves (my favorite) to sweaters (still not done with those!!)

When I took one look at these soft and delicious yarns I could hear my needles calling me from across the house! Just imagine the luscious scarves you could make with this yarn! I have a lace scarf pattern that I've been waiting to try...some day!

If you've been thinking of picking up those knitting needles again, this would be the perfect time for you to treat yourself to some hand dyed yarn. And don't forget that Christmas is just around the corner. I'm pretty sure you could get a couple of scarves made for some super awesome gifts!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails